Some more fun links for your weekend.
- No one ever dresses as crippling self-doubt.
- Mind the gap. So cool.
- What do you think of this eating philosophy?
- What to do with your Ikea boxes.
- What astronomers see at night.
- Reader shaming. (Mine is that I often pick up a book without realizing I’ve already read it. What’s yours?)
We’ve been halloweening and busy with projects the last couple of weeks and my posting has been lighter. Here are a few things you might have missed.
- My favorite chapter books for children.
- The dining room chandelier project.
- Pondering changes (these are done, btw, look for the new look next week).
- The new West Elm Market Collection.
What are your plans for the weekend? Mine will involve some ibuprofen as I recover from all the furniture rearranging and some shoe shopping for the tall one. She tried to put on her favorites this morning and all hell broke loose when they didn’t fit. I think we have to shop in the women’s section now. Wish me luck. On the plus side, maybe I’ll pick up a new pair too.