Happy Friday my dears! It’s spring break here, which means I’ve been playing hookey from everything, spending time out of town visiting twee little cupcake shops, fighting crazy crowds in the largest children’s museum in the world, eating a crazy good burger and generally ignoring the rest of the world. It’s finally warmed up in Chicago, so now that we’re back I’m excited to open some windows this weekend and get outside. Hooray for almost spring!
Some fun links.(although my stats tell me most of you have ditched the computer this week as well)
- This kitchen is just lovely.
- West Elm’s new summer line is out. I want to go shopping.
- Another post on healthy weight and perceptions.
- This house tour on Design Mom.
- Pinterest, You Are Drunk.
- Origami bunnies, for one last Easter craft hurrah. Or in my case, one first Easter craft hurrah.
- Great posters of things we’ve said to our kids. Also from Design Mom.
- Thinking of using these to update our kitchen cabinets. Someday.
- Spring Cleaning in one day.
Have a lovely weekend!