It’s this kid’s 7th (7!) birthday next week (related, I aged about 10 years with the photo above) and we’ve been prepping for his party this weekend.
Aside from answering “how long till my party” about 10 times a day, the boys have built a compressor powered rocket launcher. Because what’s a party without rockets? And I need to get on the cake baking train.
Some good reads for the weekend.
- I want to make this dough with the kids.
- Best description of a Craigslist purchase ever.
- I need a poodle and an airbrush kit stat. via
- Eminem should be very afraid.
- 12 habits. Very important habits.
Thanks so much for all your kind words and advice last week. This parenting thing, it’s not for the weak. Wishing you all a lovely weekend.